1. What kind of courses are on offer at AND Academy ?
- 1-Year PG Diploma in Communication Design
- Interior Design (26 Weeks)
- Graphic Design (20 Weeks)
- User Experience Design (25 Weeks)
- Motion Graphics Design (25 Weeks)
- Digital Brand Communication (25 Weeks)
2. How are the courses taught?
The PG Diploma in Communication Design is taught in a hybrid mode; Term 1 consists of 20 weeks of on campus teaching and Term 2 consists of 25 weeks of online, live teaching (evenings - 2 hours x 3 days a week) alongside a mandatory internship.
The Diploma courses are taught Online in the evening, 2 hours x 3 days a week. These are real-time, live, interactive, faculty lead sessions.
3. Do I need to have prior experience or knowledge in the field of design?
You are not required to have any prior knowledge or experience in the field of design, but if you are from a design or an allied field that would be an added advantage.
4. Can I work full-time while being enrolled in this course?
The PG Diploma course is taught in the hybrid mode and will require your presence on campus for the first Term (20 weeks). In the second Term (25 weeks) classes are held online in the evenings, giving you the opportunity to undertake your internship while completing your specialisation.
The Diploma courses are planned taking into consideration full-time working professionals who wish to develop their skills further. Classes will be conducted in the evenings, so you have the flexibility to work while you learn.
5. What is the difference between a PG Diploma course and Diploma course?
The PG Diploma course is designed for graduates who can commit to an intense and rigorous programme to launch their career in design.
Diploma Programs are designed for graduates and working professionals who wish to transform their career by developing their skills in a chosen specialisation alongside their current job.
6. What happens if I miss some of the live classes?
We use a world class Learning Management System for course dissemination and recordings of all sessions can be accessed at ease from there.
7. What if I am unable to complete the course due to unforeseen circumstances ?
If you are not in a position to continue with the course due to personal exigencies then you have the option to pause your course and restart it in the next batch.
8. Do I need a computer to take this course?
You will require the following :
- A computer (Windows or Mac). Depending on your course you might require certain software installed on your computer.
- A strong broadband internet connection.
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser.
- Webcam, Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
9. Will there be certification on completion of the course?
Upon successful completion of the programme you will be awarded a Diploma.